1. Personal Data
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) 2018.
2. Data Controller
Hollytree Healing Centre is a not-for-profit body with an educational and healing aim. Its website (www.hollytreehealingcentre.co.uk) based at Hollytree Cottage, Two Mile Ash Road, Barns Green, West Sussex RH13 0PX is owned and operated by Sue Fishbourne and uses Wix.com who state they are GDPR compliant.
3. How we collect information
We may collect information in the following ways:
· If you visit us for an individual appointment
· If you register for a Hollytree Healing Centre workshop and/or events
· If you contact us with general enquiries
· Through our use of Google Analytics cookies (please see the cookies section below)
4. What we collect
If you take one of the steps mentioned above, we may collect and process personal information about you such as:
· Name and contact information including email address
· Records of your correspondence if you have contacted Hollytree Healing Centre
5. Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet our contractual obligations when explicit consent of the data subject has been given and legitimate interest to respond to enquiries concerning the services provided by Hollytree Healing Centre.
6. What we do with the information we gather
We use this information for:
· Internal administration e.g. workshop, course or events lists
· Responding to your enquiries via email or telephone contact
· Periodically sending emails or newsletters about news, events, or other information which we believe may be of interest to you.
7. Controlling your personal information
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will not be shared or transferred out of the E.U.
You can ask to be removed from our emailing list by emailing or phoning Hollytree Healing Centre using the contact details provided at the end of this Privacy Notice.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible, or write to us at Hollytree Healing Centre, Two Mile Ash Road, West Sussex, RH13 0PX. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
9. How long do we keep data?
Subscribers to Newsletters: name and email address - 2 years or until you unsubscribe or emails bounce back as ‘not delivered’.
Personal data relating to individual sessions, workshops, courses and events - 24 months after applying for, enquiring about an event, and after your last individual session.
10. Your rights and your personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
· Right of access to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
· Right of rectification to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
· Right to restriction of processing where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data.
· Right to be forgotten. You can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records where it is no longer necessary for Hollytree Healing Centre to retain such data.
· Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
· The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time.
· The right to object to the processing of personal data.
· The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
Hollytree Healing Centre will respond to requests for details of personal data held within 1 month and will ask you to provide information to confirm your identity. All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning +44 (0)1403 732810 or writing to us at the address further below.
12. Your rights
To exercise all relevant rights, queries of complaints please in the first instance contact Hollytree Healing Centre at the address at the end of this Privacy Notice.
Should you require further information regarding your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, you can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.
You can opt-out at any time by emailing email@example.com with the subject header “unsubscribe” or via the unsubscribe link in the footer of our email.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Hollytree Healing Centre processing your personal data for the purposes outlined.
You can withdraw consent at any time by using the postal, email address or telephone number provided below.
14. Contact Details
Hollytree Healing Centre, Hollytree Cottage, Two Mile Ash Road,
Barns Green, West Sussex, RH13 0PX